GENERAL PUBLIC TOOLKIT
Make National Voter Registration Day one of your favorite national holidays! This page features resources to spread the word about National Voter Registration Day through social media and email. Hundreds of events are also being planned across the nation for National Voter Registration Day 2016. Have questions about National Voter Registration Day? Learn more here about this national holiday celebrating democracy in America.
Share these graphics on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Tumblr and other social media accounts to spread the word about National Voter Registration Day and registering to vote. Every share, like and tweet helps!
Facebook Cover Photo
- Download the image and save to your desktop
- Go to your timeline and mouse over your profile picture
- Click on the option to edit picture
- Upload the image you saved onto your desktop!
- Change your Facebook status to: “National Voter Registration Day is September 27, 2016. Celebrate democracy in America by registering to vote! Find an event near you at www.NationalVoterRegistrationDay.org #CelebrateNVRD”
Our goal is to make #VoterRegistrationDay trend nationally so that every American is aware of this national holiday. But for that to happen, we need your help! Spread the word by tweeting at your favorite celebrities, personalities, political leaders or organizations to let them know about National Voter Registration Day and that we need their support!